Opportunity – Developer UX
We are looking for a Front End Developer to work closely with the Front-End Development team on developing our high-profile Ecommerce web sites. You’ll be working on an ATG eCommerce platform supporting website functionality, landing pages, and other web assets across our core branded websites as well as white label sites for several high-profile business partners.
- Build new and maintain existing website functionality, delivering reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Be able to quickly troubleshoot website issues using web browser developer tools and HTML/CSS/JS to identify issues and propose a fix.
- Build and deploy A/B and multivariate marketing tests
- Participate in sprint planning, accurately estimating development projects and delivering developments to plan. Participating in regular standups, reporting on progress, identifying issues and opportunities as they arise.
- Communicate effectively and develop relationships with technical and business teams across the organization.
- Be part of a collaborative, friendly, and open environment within a small team using an Agile process with planning, code reviews, and retrospectives to improve your output.
- Degree is Computer science preferred and a minimum of 2+ years of experience in web application software development, design, and architecture.
- Motivated, talented, and spirited, with a love for front-end development and learning new things.
- Must take pride in testing front-end code in all supported browsers, because you know it’s better to do it right the first time.
- Must be comfortable working around web server-side programming languages such as Java and Nodejs.
- Experience working on a bigger team and know how important source control (Subversion/Git) is when working on big projects with daily commits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, native-level English language proficiency.
Tools we use
You can expect to be exposed to all of these
- HTML / CSS / SASS
- Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
- Bootstrap / Responsive Grids
- Optimizely / Google Analytics / Google Tag Manager
- Shell / Bash / SSH